quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2011

Something In The Water


"I wear a demeanor made of bright pretty things. What she wears, what she wears, what she wears. Birds singing on my shoulderIn harmony it seems. How they sing, how they sing, how they sing. Give me nights of solitude. Red wine, just a glass or two, reclined in a hammock on a balmy evening. I'll pretend that it's no thing.That's skipping my heart when I think. Of you thinking of me, babe, I'm crazy over you. Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! There's something in the water. Something in the water. Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! There's something in the water. That makes me love you like. I've got halos made of summer, ribbons made of spring. What she wears, what she wears, what she wearsI got crowns of words a woven each one a song to sing. Each one a song to sing. Oh I sing, oh I sing, oh I sing. Give me long days in the sun. Preludes to the nights to come. Previews of the mornings laying in all lazy. Give me something fun to do. Like a life of loving you. Kiss me quick now babe. I'm still crazy over you. Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! There's something in the water. Something in the water. Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! There's something in the water. That makes me love you like I do. Give me nights of solitude. Red wine, just a glass or two. Give me something fun to do." ♪



.

Um comentário: